I've created a list of rules as below, they will likely change later, but they are here for the purposes of establishing a base level of social order:
ONE: Do not post Illegal Activity. Also, do not post any manifesto's done by terrorists, active shooters, serial felons rationalizing such things, or promoting such things, even if your content does not endorse the message.
TWO: Do not engage in speech that promotes, advocates, glorifies, or endorses violence.
THREE: Do not threaten, harass, or bully users; and do not encourage others to do so on or off-line; nor make per se defamatory states at users.
FOUR: Do not post ISM. Involuntary Salacious Material means NSFW material of a manner that was not intentionally made public. This is the "upskirt", "revenge porn", and "private intimate photos" rule.
FIVE: Do not post Porn
SIX: Content that contains nudity, pornography, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as in a workplace should be tagged as NSFW. Any material of a titillating nature must be marked NSFW.
SEVEN: Do not post Facebook accounts, individuals who's twitters are less than 2,500 followers, private/personal information that is not publicly available, addresses, or participate, encourage, or engage in any doxxing campaign.
EIGHT: Do not intentionally deceive others by impersonating another. This does not apply to satire.
NINE: No person shall use communities.win sites (including kotakuinaction2.win) to solicit, facilitate any transaction, or gift including: ... ATF defined firearms or ammo as defined by the ATF, Bump-stock type devices, Explosives, 3D printing files to produce the aforementioned, controlled substances, Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco, Stolen goods, Paid services involving physical sexual contact, Personal Information, Falsified Official Documents, Falsified Currency, Fraudulent Services, Pharmaceuticals
TEN: No vote manipulation. Do not break communities.win's features.
ELEVEN: Do not post spam. If you are self-advertising, you must have sufficiently engaged in the sub prior to your post, and you must engage with the users when they comment in your post. Spam will also include repeated messages and comments that are done with no effort to add to the conversation.
TWELVE: Do not post intentional falsehoods or hoaxes. Yes, the Elders of Zion and other such intentionally fabricated documents fall into this. If your POST is arguably false by the user-base, it may be marked as either misleading or unfounded based on it's factual assertions, particularly in the title.
THIRTEEN: If you have reposted something, it will be removed
FOURTEEN: Do not post more than 5 posts a day to this sub.
FIFTEEN: Do not direct particularly egregious identity based slurs at users. A list will be provided
SIXTEEN: Do not attack entire identity groups as inferior, subhuman, inherently morally deficient, biologically/evolutionary mongrel, or participating in a vast conspiracy to take over the world, ala ZOG-NWO / The Patriarchy.
I wanted to share some PC games I enjoyed during the pandemic, not new games but fun. If you have any games to suggest please share, they do not have to be on the PC.
this 2 are investigation type games I got on sale and I was surprised that I liked but are not worth full price:
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Battle Brothers - tactical RPG that I still play from time to time, fun and hard game
Magrunner - Puzzle games similar to Portal but with cyberpunk + Cthulhu
Tower of Time - is a crpg that I absolutely loved
Enderal: Forgotten Stories - you need Skyrim to play but I doubt that is an issue. Great story
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - I actually liked it but the end game needs work and to few talents. Not sure if it is better now, I would not recommend at full price.
Binary Domain - old school full of action shooter where you kill robots left and right. I think this was famous but I never heard of it so adding it to the list.
I also played DMC5 and Doom but pointless to put on a list since everyone knows about those.
Any suggestions are welcomed.
EDIT: Keep them coming. Compiled list from comment section:
- Bug Fables. Which is literally Paper Mario 64 with more content.
- Hades. SuperGiant Games' (Bastion, Transistor) roguelike
- Total Warhammer 2
- Starsector - 4x strategy and space fleet sim
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. - Very polished free roguelike
- Rive - Intense twin stick side scrolling shooter
- Bloodstained : Curse of the Moon 1 and 2 - Old school 8 bit Castlevania clone
- Children of Morta- great Diablo like, best in co-op mode
- Berserk: Band of the Hawk - Also called Berserk Musou
- Tales of Berseria - JRPG
- Ghost of Tsushima
- FFVII remake
- Hollow Knight
- Divinity Original Sin 2
- disco elysium
- Metro series
- NDS - "Hotel Dusk" - investigation
- Scrap mechanic
- DCS is a great combat flight sim
- Insurgency and Insurgency Sandstorm are great FPSs
- Simcity 4 modders just released the 37th version of their traffic and network overhaul system called NAM
- Hunt Showdown - battle royal
- Vanquish - Story is a bit out there but it's basically gears of war with insane mobility
- Sniper Elite series
- Total War Rome II and Shogun II
- Doom & Destiny, a JRPG style that's a good time without being too serious
- Lisa, a very unique JRPG.
- Geneforge, a tactical RPG that's maybe 20 years old at this point
- 1001 Spikes, a precision platformer
- Hacknet, a hacking simulation/puzzle game
- Kingdom Come Deliverance if you want a 1st person western RPG
- Final Fantasy 12
- Rage 2
- Sengoku Rance - strategy game masquerading as a porn game
- Towerclimb - a superb platformer, and utterly brutal
- Return of the Obra Dinn - a puzzle/detective game set on a ghost ship
- Aquaria - Indie game and a terrific metroidvania
- Spelunky - Platforming roguelike game
- Intruder by Superboss games - Stealth game
- Trails in the Sky trilogy - JRPG
Pretty sure it was posted here..
But it was a press conference in Ukraine about the Biden scandal. 2 gentlemen were sitting at a table with reporters present. They have a presentation prepared with ALL evidence against the Bidens and former Ukrainian officials. They showed factual evidence and played audio recording of Joe Biden on the phone with Ukrainian president while Joe was still VP.
I've been looking for the video for a while but can't seem to find it.